Saturday, May 28th 2016
1st Annual Cheboygan Area Jaycees Poker Run brought to you by Cheboygan Area Jaycees, The Bluffs, and Brandt Sports Center. The poker run will start and end at The Bluffs on Black Lake. Entry is $30 per person or $50 per team in advance. Sign up day of is $40 per person or $60 per team.
What your entry gets you:
- Cash Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd based on number of entries.
- A Chance at 10 or More Door Prizes
- BBQ Buffet Style Dinner Catered by The Bluffs
- Discounted Camping at The Bluffs Campground
- Entertainment & Bonfire to follow after at The Bluffs where drinks will also be available for purchase.
- Scavenger Hunt on Sunday May 29th.
**Camping: The Bluffs Campground is conveniently located right next to The Bluffs where the Poker Run and Entertainment will be held. For those participating in the Poker Run discounted rates will be given. There are limited spaces available so reserve yours ASAP. There are 19 sites with electricity $15 per site and 30 sites without electricity $10 per site. The spots are available to the general public and because it is Memorial Day weekend we recommend booking in advance. Call 231-625-2080 to reserve your site.
Please visit our FB Event page for more info @ 1st Annual Jaycees ORV Poker Run
For any questions please contact:
- Jessica Socolovitch: 231-420-4136
- Fred Wilkinson: 231-420-3494
- Ashley Brandt: 231-420-2567
- Dominic Bishop: 231-420-2605